7777 Forest Lane (at Interstate 75)
Dallas, TX 75230
Monday - Thursday: 8:30-4:30
7000 West Plano Parkway (at Marsh Lane)
Plano, TX 75093
|At Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists our mission is to provide quality, compassionate and comprehensive healthcare to children with respiratory and sleep disorders in our community, state and region.
Synagis injections are recommended for premature and low birth weight infants to help prevent RSV infection. Read More
Our office, Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists, is proud to provide the community with the services of three board-certified pediatric pulmonologists. Our physicians and office team are committed to our Mission of providing the best care possible for children with respiratory diseases.
GET REGISTERED - Why call when you can click?
It's all about making things more convenient for our patients! You have access 24/7 through our secure Patient Portal. Whenever itís convenient for you, you can securely:
- New Patient Registration Forms (nothing to print, just submit electronically)
- Confirm Your appointment right from your email. No more confirmation calls from our office, and you won't need to make a phone call to the office to confirm.
- Update Your Insurance
- Request Appointments (established patients only)
- Request Prescription Refills
- Access your Clinical Treatment Summaries from each visit, whenever you need it
- Discuss medical issues with the nurse and/or ask for non-urgent medical advice without leaving voicemail or playing phone tag, just by communicating through your secure portal account
- Pay your bill online
Click here to access the Online Patient Portal.
If you do not have access to the Patient Portal, or have questions, please contact our office at 972-566-6996. (For New Patients, if you provided your email address when you scheduled your appointment with the office, you will receive a "token" by email that will give you your access.)
IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
In case of bad weather, our offices close and/or open late based on what the Dallas and Plano Independent School Districts decide. If either school district closes or opens late, in most cases we will do the same to coincide with our Dallas and Plano office.