Our goal at Pediatric Pulmonary and Sleep Specialists is to assist busy primary care providers in the outpatient and hospital management of challenging pulmonary cases by providing an accessible range of consultative and diagnostic services. With our focus on caring for children from birth to young adulthood. The expertise of PPSS physicians include:
- Acute and chronic upper airway obstruction
- Acute pneumonia/complicated pneumonia with pleural effusion
- Acute respiratory distress
- Apnea of prematurity/infancy
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Chronic respiratory insufficiency due to chronic lung and neuromuscular diseases
- Congenital lung anomalies
- Cystic fibrosis
- Evaluation of recurrent pneumonia
- Interstitial lung disease
- Invasive and non-invasive mechanical ventilation
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Sleep disorders
- Suspected foreign body aspiration
- Tracheostomy care and management
Through the medical facilities of our community's hospitals and adjunct health care providers, PPSS provides patients access to all resources required to diagnose, treat and manage their healthcare needs.
Our physicians have privileges at the following hospitals.
- Full diagnostic laboratory and testing facilities including complete pulmonary function testing, measurement of diffusion capacity, exercise and methacoline airway challenges and pediatric flexible bronchoscopy including bronchoalveolar lavage.
- Specialized clinics and services in cystic fibrosis, airway disorders, tracheostomy care and technology dependent programs and treatment to children. Pediatric sleep disorders laboratory with the latest technology monitoring capabilities.